I have just returned from a 10 day holiday with my Mum. The hotel is very small but very nice and well kept. We were given a room opposite the beach which was lovely.
It has two small pools, we didn't actually sit round the pool once due to the fact we are beach girls and there were quite a few families staying there and we didn't want screaming kids bothering us.
The beach is across a small road but that wasn't a problem for us at all. We always got a bed on the beach, they bring them down from the hotel at 9am.
The bit of beach this hotel is on is ok, not fantastic but if you take a walk to the right, you hit all the 5 star hotels, we spent a lot of our time up there. They have a gorgeous restaurant at the LUX, it looks like something that should be on a beach in Ibiza, it was stunning and they do lovely cocktails for around £9- £15. The food is great too!
This hotel is very, very chilled so if you want somewhere with a bit of nightlife, it's not for you. Grand Baie is about an hours drive by car, we rented a car for about £40.
I have to thank Rayjay for our lovely towel animals and Sammy for always remembering our drinks and thanks to the waiter and the chef who cooked us beautiful lobster for my Mums Birthday.Fantastic staf and a great little hotel :)
I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Emeraude Beach Attitude faces one of the island's most beautiful beaches, Belle Mare beach, with its kilometres of white sand, turquoise and emerald lagoon running along the east coast. Holidays are spent swimming and diving in a turquoise sea, without forgetting the magic of the glass bottom boat trips. To that genuinely Mauritian seaside holiday experience, the two bonuses offered are the beach attendance with Coco and his typically Mauritian beach cart, and the serenity of the Spa Attitude.Wood, stone and thatch are widely used in decoration and architecture. Built in the middle of a lush green garden, the four room bungalows totaling 61 rooms are decorated with refined taste and creativity. Of small capacity, friendly and charming, this 3 star hotel, together with its family members with their typical Mauritian expertise, reminds one of the old days' gentle way of life. Its innovative package "Emeraude Plus" is ideal to enjoy unrestrainedly, as a couple or a family, a seaside holiday in such an exclusive spot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Expedia, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Emeraude Beach Attitude reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emeraude Beach Attitude Hotel Belle Mare
- Emeraude Hotel Belle Mare
- Emeraude Beach Attitude Mauritius/Belle Mare