We were originally booked into a hotel called Le Plantation Hotel & Spa which was horrendous. We had to insist on a move and our tour operator eventually transferred us to The Pearle Beach Hotel & Spa.
We were on holiday with some friends who were celebrating their 25th Wedding Anniversay and the management and staff here were fantastic. They certainly made up for the awful start to what should have been a dream holiday. They went out of their way to ensure we had everything we needed for our celebrations. Head of house keeping was very good. Champagne & fruit were delivered to the rooms which had been decorated with floweres and complimentary wraps & t shirts were left together with a cake on the evenings of our anniversaries.
We arranged a meal on the beach for our friends, which was excellent. Food was fabulous and again table decorated beautifully, all the staff should be congratulated.
Rooms were spotless, plenty of storage space and very comfortable with lovely views.
Buffet style dining in the evenings with a la carte at lunch time. Would have been nice to have had another restaurant to choose from but food good and varied.
The whicker sun loungers around the pool could have done with padded mats as they were a little uncomfortable, the ones on the beach were better. Sandy beach was clean, footware advisable due to coral. Nice long walks along the beach and very safe. Glass bottom boat and pedalos available at no extra cost. Trips and water sports bookable at beach hut.
The standard of service from management and staff was excellent, they played a very important part in what turned out to be a very enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pearle Beach Resort & Spa is a 4 Star resort situated at Wolmar on the West coast of Mauritius with direct access to the beach. It is a human-size and gayfriendly resort enjoying the natural sandy beach of the of Flic en Flac and the Indian Ocean. Located at only 45 mins from the airport, 45 mins from Port Louis the capital city and 25 mins from the town of Quatre Bornes. Our Standard rooms are as comfortable as our Privilege rooms for they have the same amenities, however, they do not offer a view. They are recommended for some inexpensive well deserved holidays whether in couple or with friends or family. The sandy beach is only one minute away.Our Privilege Pool View rooms are as comfortable as our Privilege Sea view rooms but do not have direct view over the sea is however situated only few metres from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pearle Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearle Beach Hotel Flic En Flac
- Pearle Beach Resort And Spa
- Pearl Beach Hotel
- Hotel Pearl Beach
- Pearle Beach Resort & Spa Mauritius/Flic En Flac