We stayed at the Pearle beach resort from 10th to 14th August. The check in did not take much time and we were explained about all the services inclusions and non inclusions by Jesicca. The room wasn't too big, rather bathrooms were huge and well maintained. One thing to look forward to is the view from the balcony. We were on the first floor (Room 209) and the view of the sunset/sunrise is to die for.
About food, there isn't much of a choice for breakfast and our only saviour were the egg preparations. I wonder how would a vegie survive... For dinner again the display was magnificent but when it comes to taste, nothing worth it. The chef did try his hands on Indian food but wasn't close to 10% of how it should be. Though the view from the restaurant is again so serene one could just do away with the food. The location of this hotel which is at close proximity to a few good restaurants and food vans on the vast beach where one can enjoy a terrific view as well as food.
PROS : There is free WI FI in the lobby and café areas that even worked in room at good speed for us. There is a supermarket right across the road to help you fetch some water and daily needs stuff. The staff at the reception is very helpful.
CONS : The hotel doesn't serve any food apart from their buffet hours and the worst part is there is no room service AT ALL! One needs to sit inside the café and order from the choice of a sandwich or a pizza at an exorbitant amount (around Rs.600 for a chicken sandwich).
Overall, an above average hotel but needs to rework on the services and food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pearle Beach Resort & Spa is a 4 Star resort situated at Wolmar on the West coast of Mauritius with direct access to the beach. It is a human-size and gayfriendly resort enjoying the natural sandy beach of the of Flic en Flac and the Indian Ocean. Located at only 45 mins from the airport, 45 mins from Port Louis the capital city and 25 mins from the town of Quatre Bornes. Our Standard rooms are as comfortable as our Privilege rooms for they have the same amenities, however, they do not offer a view. They are recommended for some inexpensive well deserved holidays whether in couple or with friends or family. The sandy beach is only one minute away.Our Privilege Pool View rooms are as comfortable as our Privilege Sea view rooms but do not have direct view over the sea is however situated only few metres from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pearle Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearle Beach Hotel Flic En Flac
- Pearle Beach Resort And Spa
- Pearl Beach Hotel
- Hotel Pearl Beach
- Pearle Beach Resort & Spa Mauritius/Flic En Flac