We stayed there for 4 nights in December 2012. The staff was very helpful. Our room was quite big with a very spacious bathroom.
The room was cleaned twice a day!!! (Hard to believe). One day we left our wet beach towels on the sofa and left the room. When we got back the cleaner had put it to dry on the balcony.
The staff was very nice and very professional. The gym is a bit small but there is always a staff in attendance.
The breakfast buffet was delicious with a huge variety. Every night at dinner, the buffet restaurant had a different theme. We had French, Indian, Mauritian and Chinese themes. Great range of dessert too. There were 2 wait staff next to our table and they even carried our food plate for us from the buffet.
Cannot complain about anything and we will gladly go back to this hotel on our next trip to Mauritius.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This five-star resort enjoys an exceptionally sunny position, located on the western coast. It stands on one of the island's most famous beaches, Flic en Flac. The warm and refined atmosphere of the Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa, characterised by a unique purity of line, has been built using a palette of forms and colours to evoke a contemporary Asian and Mauritian design in perfect harmony with its lush setting. This delicate atmosphere can also be found in the 193 rooms and suites laid out in series of low buildings, all of them facing out to the sea and the setting sun. The choice of restaurants includes La Pomme d'Amour with its range of local and international fare, Ginger Thai featuring authentic Thai cuisine. Hotel guests can as well enjoy lunch at Les Coquillages, the beach restaurant.Relax and unwind at The Spa Mauritius, inspired from the 4 sensorial elements - fire, water, air and earth. Guests can choose from a wide range of treatments to restore their natural equilibrium. Apart from the water sports and activities available at the hotel, guests have access to a 9-hole putting green, three tennis courts and a Kids Club, for children aged from 4 to 12, and run by a team of fully qualified professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Hilton EMEA, Travelbag, Expedia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Mauritius Resort And Spa
- Hilton Mauritius Hotel Flic En Flac
- Hilton International Wolmar
- Hilton Wolmar
- Wolmar Hilton
- Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa Flic En Flac