We have been to Sugar Beach a number of times and it was very good this time as well. Very good food, great service, good entertainment...I enjoyed the zumba and aquagym class as well. Only hiccup is that to enjoy the hammam, one must pay a fee. This is not the usual practice in the hotels of same standard in Mauritius...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of 12 acres of tropical gardens, the luxurious Sugar Beach Resort extends along a vast white sandy beach bordered by the sparkling turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. An idyllic setting surrounded by lush greenery and open spaces, this cool Mauritian Resort displays a colonial style blended with contemporary architecture. The restaurants, beachfront and inventive gourmet kitchens complete this romantic setting which is ideal for a honeymoon or a dream wedding in tropical paradise. Sugar Beach also offers a unique concept with the Aura Spa & Hammam Fitness Centre, unique in Mauritius. The unrivalled comfort, well planned layout and diversity of land and water activities make this resort a perfect holiday destination for families and honeymooners alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, Sunspot Tours, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sugar Beach Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Beach Hotel Flic En Flac
- Hotel Sugar Beach
- Sugar Beach Resort Mauritius
- Sugar Beach Mauritius Flic En Flac