We love Mauritius and we love Sugar Beach, 3 differents families going on holiday and OMG, this resort is just best of the best. Everything was just enjoyable from the Foods, Services and the water sports. Our children's had a blast and the adults also.
We did full board and it was a smart idea, highly recommended for anyone going there.
The staffs was so friendly and polite, the resort was big enough to cater for everyone's in the resort.
Keep up the good services and we looking forward to come back in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of 12 acres of tropical gardens, the luxurious Sugar Beach Resort extends along a vast white sandy beach bordered by the sparkling turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. An idyllic setting surrounded by lush greenery and open spaces, this cool Mauritian Resort displays a colonial style blended with contemporary architecture. The restaurants, beachfront and inventive gourmet kitchens complete this romantic setting which is ideal for a honeymoon or a dream wedding in tropical paradise. Sugar Beach also offers a unique concept with the Aura Spa & Hammam Fitness Centre, unique in Mauritius. The unrivalled comfort, well planned layout and diversity of land and water activities make this resort a perfect holiday destination for families and honeymooners alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sugar Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Beach Hotel Flic En Flac
- Sugar Beach Mauritius
- Hotel Sugar Beach
- Sugar Beach Resort Mauritius
- Sugar Beach Golf & Spa Resort Mauritius/Flic En Flac