We visited this hotel after a scenic day out for lunch and cocktails.
The entrance of the hotel is shocking - I actually asked if it was a 5 star hotel. Decor tired, water feature at the entrance was green. Gardens poorly maintained and generally very shabby looking. I have stayed at the Sofitel brand in Cairo and Bangkok and this one was simply not even close to a 3 star level.
Food was tasteless and poorly presented, service non existent. We ordered strawberry daquaries that arrived in Martini glasses and looked like an insipid, light pink watery liquid. The bartender argued that this was the cocktail that I ordered.
This property is in dire need of a maintenance overhaul...overpriced and shabby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the delights of Mauritius at this luxury hotel, which spreads over 9 hectares of tropical garden on the west coast of the island. Most of our rooms and suites have been fully renovated in a modern Asian decor using natural materials. Rooms are equipped with broadband Internet access and the Sofitel MyBed for ultimate comfort. Pamper yourself at our Asian style spa, enjoy a day at the golden beach, or savour gourmet cuisine in our restaurant and we will make sure you relax in style! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sofitel Mauritius L'Imperial Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Mauritius l`Imperial Resort And Spa
- Sofitel Mauritius l`Imperial Hotel Flic En Flac
- Sofitel Imperial Hotel
- Accor Imperial Hotel
- Sofitel Flic En Flac
- Wolmar Sofitel
- Sofitel Imperial Mauritius
- Sofitel Mauritius L'Imperial Resort & Spa Flic En Flac