Stayed solo for total of six nights.
Having traveled a lot & working in tourism myself, I have rarely experienced such a world class service, felt like a warm hearted loving family around me always (total of 500 staff that is).
Beautiful beach, lots of activities (many free) and sharing facilities with the neighboring sister hotel Sugar Beach. Food choices were fabulous, lots of variety & excellent service (again). You can bring your own bottle of wine for dinner if you choose not to pay 4x as much as at the local wine store or duty free.
Can definitely recommend to anybody!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned for its authenticity, La Pirogue, Mauritius is well versed in the art of Mauritian hospitality. This resort has enjoyed a solid reputation for romance and excellent service since its creation in 1976. With its warm atmosphere, wonderful beach, exquisite restaurants, lively bars, high-end Cinq Mondes Spa and the extensive recreational and sporting activities, this mythical hotel promises guests a memorable holiday. La Pirogue nestles in 14 hectares of magnificent tropical gardens where the fragrance of hibiscus and frangipani permeate the majestic coconut grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Pirogue Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Pirogue Hotel Flic En Flac
- La Pirogue Hotel Wolmar
- La Pirogue Wolmar
- La Pirogue Mauritius Flic En Flac