We have spent 1 week in a villa garden suite with private pool. Leading hotel of the world member. Villa is very comfortable, outside sitting room, plunge pool (not heated), high quality Kings size bed, indoor and outdoor shower. House keeping very good.
In room internet don't work. You need to ask for an external tool and unfortunately you need to charge it on a regular base and put it outside of the villa to be able using your computer or I Pad inside. This problem should be solved by the hotel.
Food: In General, good food, I recommend the Japanese and Indian restaurant where you can find a high level cuisine. Wine list quite extensive with prices equivalent to other same category hotels and in line for such place. Food and Beverage Manager, restaurant Manager very attentive to customers needs. Some minor problems have been quickly solved in a professional manner. Still, service in the coast to coast restaurant needs to be improved by a close follow up of the restaurant Mgr coaching the team any time. Fitness room is excellent with possibility to rent bikes. We did not try SPA treatments (excellent list of treatments but very expensive and no packages for those who want to be pampered every day). General facilities at the SPA well maintained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uniquely on the island, our luxury five-star resort features the discreet opulence of private villas for all our guests. Inspired by its Indian heritage, the Maradiva experience which includes an award winning Holistic spa, haute cuisine, and a private pool in the grounds of every villa, is defined by understated elegance and impeccable service. In a lush 27-acre setting with the turquoise waters of Tamarin Bay lapping our white sandy beach, the 65 villas at Maradiva are at the heart of a vibrant paradise, ideally situated for world-class golf, coral diving, big game fishing, and the island's beautiful national parks. At Maradiva, all our guests stay in the intimate harmony of their own private air- conditioned villas, with a butler available 24 hours a day. Our 49 luxury villas, 8 beach front villas, 6 exclusive villas and 2 Presidential villas each have their own private terrace, garden and infinity-edge pool, with the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean right on the doorstep. For families or small groups, we also offer interconnecting villas. Guests looking for the ultimate peaceful hideaway can enjoy fine dining and many spa services in the privacy of their own villa. You can come to us, or we'll come to you. You choose. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Destinology, Southall Travel, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Maradiva Villas Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maradiva Villas Hotel Flic En Flac
- Maradiva Hotel Flic En Flac
- Taj Exotica Mauritius
- Maradiva Villas Resort And Spa Mauritius/Flic En Flac