A calm retreat.
My wife and I spent our honeymoon in Mauritius.
This hotel is exactly what we were looking for.
It is not a large hotel where you get lost amongst other guests, but rather a Boutique sized hotel with staff that cares for you and remembers you.
The hotel is positioned along side the beach so if you have a sea side room you will have a good rest.
Our room was on the opposite side to the beach but is still quiet.
The beach is nice for swimming and then you can hop straight over in to the pool.
Some snorkeling gear is available and some paddle boats with a small glass bottom boat that goes out twice a day.
The breakfast buffet was not the usual large spreads that you might find at big international hotels, but rather a small Continental selection.
The dinner alternates with selection menu one night to a buffet the next night.
You can also opt to eat at the restaurant on the beach which has you almost sitting in the sea. This was a great experience.
We were looking for a place to go and relax with out having to worry about doing activities. This was the place. Nothing to disturb us or distract form the aim of relaxing.
We were only there for a week. If you want to do more excursions you need full days to do this, and then still find time to relax, unless you are on an excursion holiday.
Recif Attitude was a great hotel.
Thank you to all the staff and management for your great hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the north west of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is a must if you want to go back to essentials, to recharge your batteries, to spend time together as a family or as a couple, to spend time with friends...Nestled in a white sandy creek overlooking a beautiful natural marine preserve, this "Adult Only" hotel is an invitation to Farniente. Guests can spend hours chatting, sipping an exotic cocktail bare feet in the sand or in one of the cosy sitting corners... At sunset, the ideal spot to watch that enormous orange sun entering the sea slowly...Dressed in white and wood, Recif Attitude is a mix of comfort, vibrant Mauritian soul and boutique hotel spirit. The 70 room hotel with its cubical architecture, modern furniture and refined design, is decorated with taste. Warm welcome, caring and discreet staff, together with unique body care and facials of the Spa Attitude, without forgetting the seafood restaurant, contribute to the subtle luxury of this 3 star sup. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Recif Attitude reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Recif Hotel Pointe Aux Piments
- Le Recif Pointe Aux Piments
- Recif Attitude Mauritius/Pointe Aux Piments