My wife and I recently spent 8 days at the Oberoi on Mauritius and we had a lovely time. The setting is absolutely lovely, with a lovely stretch of beach and great swimming, the staff are charming and very helpful and the accommodation is great.
During our stay, we had most of our meals in the main restaurant, which provided a lovely mix of international and Mauritian cooking, all done to a high standard. We were able to take advantage of the spa on a couple of occasions and this was a relaxing and peaceful experience - much to be recommended if the opportunity presents itself.
Marc Denton and his team do an absolutely fantastic job and really seem to want to ensure that each guest has a greg time. A genuine haven of peace and tranquility on a lovely island. We would wholeheartedly recommend to anyone thinking of going to Mauritius.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Holiday Gems, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Travelbag, TravelUp, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Oberoi, Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Oberoi Mauritius Hotel Pointe Aux Piments
- Oberoi Hotel Mauritius
- Oberoi Mauritius
- Oberoi Pointe Aux Piments
- Pointe Aux Piments Oberoi
- The Oberoi, Mauritius Pointe Aux Piments