This property is very nice with sea facing rooms and private beach, Staff is Very friendly and cooperative and the view from the room was fantastic. We had a ground floor room that looked straight into a garden followed by the sea.
Room was very good with sleeping area and sofa area and veranda.
There are four restaurants: 180 degrees (buffet), Cumin (indian), Shells (fish), La Faya (a la carte). Most of the time we ate at the buffet. It changed frequently and was better than normal buffets. We had many different choices for starter, main course and dessert.
Although 180 degrees gives you many choices over food we preferred shell which is very close to beach (although you will get limited choice in menu).
Cumin serves you authentic Indian food. You can enjoy your candle light dinner by the pool.
For free water activities offered by hotel you need to book them in advance and better be on time.
You can roam around the hotel by hiring scooters/ bikes at reasonable rates available in hotel itself.
We would highly recommend the hotel for couples and family
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Holiday Gems, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Ile Maurice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Ile Maurice Hotel Pointe Aux Piments
- Meridien Ile Maurice
- Le Meridien Mauritius
- Le Meridien Pointe Aux Piments
- Le Meridien Ile Maurice Mauritius/Pointe Aux Piments
- Pointe Aux Piments Le Meridien
- Ile Le Maurice Meridien