We stayed 10 nights at the Le Meridien Hotel and it was one of the perfect holiday experiences for us. We are six people group and requested for interconnected rooms , and they granted it the 2nd day. The service was very good. All the staff is very friendly. A special thanks to Mr. Ahmed and Mr.Samir Elahi, Varsha and LOve for their great service and hospitality.
Hotel is showing it's age a bit but the rooms are big and spacious The beds are not very comfortable. We requested to change the towels which are very old, they did it immediately .
Breakfast was very good , mix with western and Indian.There are four restaurants - the buffet room, La Faya (Italian), Cumin (Indian) and Shells (Seafood). La faya is the best for dinner.
They have two pools, with only 4 feet water level. but no temperature control..always its very cold.
Finally..relay we enjoyed our 10 nights with this beautiful beach front .very quite ,calm and clean.
our room number was 207,206 and 216.and we stayed fom 21st July to 31st July 2014
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Expedia, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Prestigia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Ile Maurice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Ile Maurice Hotel Pointe Aux Piments
- Meridien Ile Maurice
- Le Meridien Mauritius
- Le Meridien Pointe Aux Piments
- Le Meridien Ile Maurice Mauritius/Pointe Aux Piments
- Pointe Aux Piments Le Meridien
- Ile Le Maurice Meridien