We stayed here the 7th July 2014 for 12 days with my husband and my 3.5 yr old. The hotel is in a great location, the beach is supperb, the staff and food are out of this world. Everybody went the extra mile to make our stay very enjoyable.
Our daughter was treated like a princess. Yes the rooms are slightly tired, but they are clean and they are huge. We stayed in 315 which had amazing uninterupted views of the beach. The turn down service at night, with chocolates and clean towels was a treat. We had fruit bowls, wine, champayne, chocolates left in our room during our stay. We were treated to an amazing meal at shells.
We would like to thank firstly lovely Jo in the Beach Hut who was so very sweet to Katie, Chris and Sylvester in the boat house who gave Katie a flower every morning, Sachin who supplied the most amazing service we have ever had, he really is a great asset to your hotel, Krishna (chef) who made the amazing croissants and who was very attentative to Katie, Dillien who was very thoughtful and kept us topped up with our drinks at the pool bar, nothing was too much trouble for him, and ‘the young chef’ in La Freya who went the extra mile in providing us with a special meal of white tuna, which was delicious.
We are hopefully coming back next year.
Anyone who visits this hotel will have a very relaxing time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelbag, Prestigia, Odigeo, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Hotels.com, Southall Travel and TravelUp so you can book your Le Meridien Ile Maurice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Ile Maurice Hotel Pointe Aux Piments
- Meridien Ile Maurice
- Le Meridien Mauritius
- Le Meridien Pointe Aux Piments
- Le Meridien Ile Maurice Mauritius/Pointe Aux Piments
- Pointe Aux Piments Le Meridien
- Ile Le Maurice Meridien