We stayed at Le Victoria for 19 days february/march 2014. Le Victoria is a perfekt hotel! The staff is so kind, They always smiles and have a nice thing to say to you. It's easy to like the staff. The hotelrooms are very big and comfortable! Lots of space for our family of five! Beautiful view from the terrasses! The cleaners did a great job cleaning the rooms. Funny to come back to your room finding different "towelanimals" on the sofa! Thank you Hyder and friends! Fantastic beach and delicious food and drinks at the 3 restaurants. It's good variation of food in the bufet. The "boatpeople" down at the beach were also very friendly and took us to a lots of exiting tours!
We were at Le Victoria for our wedding! Le Victoria is a perfect weddingdestination! Perfect for us and our 39 guests! We had our wedding down at the beachpavillion 1. March Dinner at La Casa. The hotel staff made our day unforgettable. Specially our weddingcoordinator Devina:-) She had fully control and did a huge an enormous good job with all the planning! Nice to be relaxed before our wedding! She also followed us before and during the hole wedding. It was nice to know that she took care of everything and everyone! The makeup/hairdresser lady was also very clever and the sivil officer was so kind!
The weddingphotographer delivered our photos to days after the wedding! And he made a beautiful album for us!
If you are planning a wedding at Le Victoria .......then you know the day will be perfect!
Many of our weddingguests stayed at the hotel. Everyone enjoyed Le Victoria. The hotel is perfect for the grandparents as well as the smallest children!
The only thing we missed were an ATM!
The only things that is not so good with LeVictoria:
We have to comeback because we miss the hotel, the staff (specially Devina), the weather, the nature, the food and the feeling of beeing home when you are far from home! And its expensive to travel from Norway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spacious beachside resort in Mauritius Located due west on the coast of Mauritius, Le Victoria is conveniently situated between the tourist hub of Grand Baie and Port Louis, the capital city. Facing the splendid sunsets, Le Victoria is one of the most popular family resorts in Mauritius. Renowned for its spacious sea-facing rooms, a laid-back atmosphere and a wide range of activities for both children and teenagers, the hotel encompasses a lifestyle to appeal to all ages. For your ultimate peace of mind, purchase the hotel's optional "Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package" which covers all meals and drinks as well as added-value items throughout your holiday in Mauritius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Le Victoria
- Le Victoria Mauritius
- Le Victoria Pointe Aux Piments
- Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa Mauritius/Pointe Aux Piments