In february me, my husband and our 5 and a half years old daughter traveled again in Mauritius. The second hotel that we stayed in was, of course, Le Victoria! It's hard though, to comment again and again about this amazing place :) We were welcomed with that warmth that you don't find everywhere!! And...they gave us the exact same room like the previous year (176)...a nice touch!!! We traveled a lot and been to a lot of places but a feeling like in Victoria, we didn't get anywhere! Everybody has a smile for you, everybody wants to help, nothing is too much trouble! The food is great (and i would say that they improved in the main restaurant!); the beach is awesome; the pool is enough for everyone, kid or grown-up; the bar and beach bar are amazingly good; dinner on the beach is a must :) ; kids club is out of this world (and i mean the people there..Sophie, Berti and all the rest, my daughter knows everybody and loves everybody!) I am writing like a broken phone :) but it's hard to put in words how you feel the 4th time in the same place! It's hard just because i can't find anything interesting to say, other than: I love Victoria, i love the people, each and everyone from Victoria and i just can't wait to be back!
Though...a special mention to the new opened spa...brilliant! Thank you for the wedding ring tattoos and for the perfect massage! Another special mention for the General Manager, Mr Lothar Gross...who stayed with us for 2 hours. He is a very special person and a really good, imaginative and truly dedicated manager! Chapeaux-bas, Mr Gross!
What i think that Le Victoria needs? A "face-lift":)...different chairs and tables, both in the main restaurant and in the bar. I'd suggest the sunset colours and some more comfy chairs in the bar, outside area, actually!
I miss you, guys! Keep on the good, awesome work! Can't wait to be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spacious beachside resort in Mauritius Located due west on the coast of Mauritius, Le Victoria is conveniently situated between the tourist hub of Grand Baie and Port Louis, the capital city. Facing the splendid sunsets, Le Victoria is one of the most popular family resorts in Mauritius. Renowned for its spacious sea-facing rooms, a laid-back atmosphere and a wide range of activities for both children and teenagers, the hotel encompasses a lifestyle to appeal to all ages. For your ultimate peace of mind, purchase the hotel's optional "Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package" which covers all meals and drinks as well as added-value items throughout your holiday in Mauritius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Destinology, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Le Victoria
- Le Victoria Mauritius
- Le Victoria Pointe Aux Piments
- Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa Mauritius/Pointe Aux Piments