We stayed at Le Victoria for a week in beginning of June. The staff went out of their way to accommodate all of our requests. We were initially allocated a room close to the hotel delivery area and kitchen & after requesting to move we were moved to a stunning room in a quieter area of the hotel.
Will definitely return should we have the opportunity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spacious beachside resort in Mauritius Located due west on the coast of Mauritius, Le Victoria is conveniently situated between the tourist hub of Grand Baie and Port Louis, the capital city. Facing the splendid sunsets, Le Victoria is one of the most popular family resorts in Mauritius. Renowned for its spacious sea-facing rooms, a laid-back atmosphere and a wide range of activities for both children and teenagers, the hotel encompasses a lifestyle to appeal to all ages. For your ultimate peace of mind, purchase the hotel's optional "Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package" which covers all meals and drinks as well as added-value items throughout your holiday in Mauritius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Le Victoria
- Le Victoria Mauritius
- Le Victoria Pointe Aux Piments
- Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa Mauritius/Pointe Aux Piments