We have just returned from a 9 day stay at Le Prince Maurice with our 2.5yr old son. We cannot recommend the hotel highly enough, it truly is a little piece of heaven on earth! We were lucky enough to stay in one of the Beach Villas which was completely magical - waking up to the heavenly beach view every day and swimming in our private pool was absolutely divine. The villa itself was the ultimate luxury - our own butler, fresh fruit every day, the most comfortable bed, all mod cons in beautiful, elegant surroundings. The staff and service at the hotel are first class - friendly, welcoming, always remembering your name, full of smiles and always ready to help, not to mention brilliant and fun with our son who was made to feel like a little prince daily! The hotel is great for families - we went on the glass bottom boat which our son loved, the beach is perfect for sandcastles and paddling, and there are 2 other large pools. The kids club is also excellent and our son spent several happy afternoons there with very sweet babysitters who did all sorts of fun activities and crafts with him.
The food at Le Prince Maurice is superb - a real highlight of our stay - fantastic breakfasts with a huge amount of choice, and absolutely wonderful dinners, especially at the floating restaurant which is quite the experience.
The spa was great - experienced, polite and friendly therapists in a beautiful and calm setting.
It was an absolutely magical, perfect holiday - we only left the hotel for a brief bike ride but to be honest there is no reason to leave - - everything you could need is there!
We have returned relaxed, refreshed, full of wonderful happy memories - and already planning our next trip back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the ultimate romantic hideaway, where stunning architectural design meets relaxed luxury. Step into this high functioning deluxe paradise, and choose from one of the 64 Junior suites, 12 Family suites, 12 Villas or the sumptuous Princely Villa. Revel in the intimate and secluded setting, pamper yourself at the renowned Sisley spa and U Spa by Constance, then enjoy the exceptional international cuisine created by our chefs from around the world. Families enjoy the beach-side villas and complimentary children's club 'Constance Kids Club', while golf fans can retreat to our 2, 18-hole championship golf courses. Le Prince Maurice is part of our Ultimate Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Holiday Gems, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Ebookers, Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Constance Le Prince Maurice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Le Prince Maurice Hotel Poste De Flacq
- Le Prince Maurice Hotel
- Constance Le Prince Maurice Mauritius/Pointe De Flacq