Firstly I am a travel agent and was recommended by a client of mine. We got no room upgrade or special treatment so no bias but have lots of other hotels to compare it with.
We have 2 children 3 and nearly 5.
From the moment we arrived to be met at the airport by hotel staff to escort us through to the car and the same greeting at the kerb on the return back to the airport was a great start and finish.
This hotel is superb. Great set up, fantastic Kids Club and the staff are amazing; Babysitting is no problem and reasonable. Kids stay FREE and eat FREE
The food is of excellent quality and presentation. It is priced for the quality and even though I am normally anti-buffet it is not true buffet as lots of hot items are cooked to order and/or made in small batches.
The Sel de Mer is a lovely room with great ambeince and superb band with great foos to match..have no ide whyt anybodt would/could be negative about it and we ate there 4 times.
The rooms are well equipped and spacious...yes shower heads are the best as mentioned elsewhere but they work perfectly.
Tennis is FREE and equipment of good quality.
Horse riding is in new stable block and great value - kids loved it.
Spa is stunning
Golf course as challenging as you want it.
The swimming pool is huge, heated and not very deep so great for the kids.
There are some areas that aren't perfect and these are as previously stated in some communication. The staff couldn’t try harder or be more willing to help and not all are perfect in English but as it is the 3rd language of the country it is far better than my Arabic and French. If you want perfect English stay at home!
Combine the resort facilities, staff willingness and value - some great offers around then this resort is a real winner.
We had a holiday where the kids wanted to partake in the activities and spend some time with us...it meant we could enjoy all the resort had to offer and have quality time together....a rare occurrence on holidays until now.
Always happy to pass on any advice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mazagan Beach Resort is a magical destination combining relaxation, leisure and sports through its infrastructures: Golf, Spa, Casino, Kids Club, restaurants. All the amenities are built to facilitate the stay. The hotel is set in 250 hectares of landscape with a private beach of 7km and features a 180° view over the Atlantic Ocean, a very good recommendation for families (special offers for children rooms), couples & singles. The design of the 500 luxurious and spacious rooms (42 m2), the flavours of Moroccan gastronomy and the Spa ensure you an authentic memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mazagan Beach Hotel El Jadida
- Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort Morocco/El Jadida