Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort
Dar El Jadida(El Jadida)
Riad Ksar(El Jadida)
  • Restaurant
1,553 results
All reviewsmarket placehorse ridingkids clubhalf boardkids poolsel de merbuffet restaurantmain poolprivate beachquad bikesnice resortmini barcasablanca airportbeach barocean viewjockey clubthe hotel offers
Reviewed 5 March 2013

I stayed here as part of a business conference (free Wifi), but had some time to enjoy the resort and get a feel for it's facilities. I was impressed by the grandeur, the kind you get in American resorts. Lots of space, and a feeling of it never being too busy. Maybe that was because we were there out of season. The ocean front is vast and imposing, a great view if you get a room on that side, although the sound of the crashing waves might be a distraction for some, they helped me sleep and were shut out reasonably well by the double glazing. Restaurant food was very good, with lovely outdoor seating areas which were warm enough to make use of in late January. My room, a standard double, was clean, large and very comfortable, I couldn't fault it - it even had a power socket next to the bed and a great view over-looking the lake, ocean and golf course. The latter, I can't sadly review, but my colleagues who did partake said it was a very good course. Would I visit again with family this time? Maybe if I wanted to spend a relaxing week by the pool or on the huge beach, but not if I wanted to see the sights and sounds of Morocco.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank ChrisTheLocal
Reviewed 3 March 2013

My husband, two children, and I recently stayed at the Mazagan Beach Resort and had an excellent time! Right from arrival we felt that the staff was extremely welcoming and hospitable, eager to assist in any way possible. [And for those wondering about any language barriers, everyone at the reception desk spoke English, as did the employees in the Kidz Club and Sports & Leisure. A couple other places (drivers, restaurants) not as much but it was never an issue] The room was well appointed and nicely kept, the views - beautiful! And the restaurants were great - we really enjoyed the food. Our one issue was that the temperature of the pool was too cold, which I'm sure is not a problem in the summer when the sun warms it, but as we were escaping the colder temperatures in the north, we really wanted to swim and it was not enjoyable. Luckily, there were other activities to enjoy. We had a great stay and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this resort to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2013

The stuff is very well receiving, you start to feel that all of them had passed through the required training before they get the job, such a thing is rare here. the commodities offered are numerous, useful and of a very good quality, my rooms window opened on a 1001 night view upon the swimming pool, the sight was so romantic that I kept the curtains opened during a whole cold winter night, just to enjoy it. The breakfast is the most varied, delicious, well furnished I've ever had in a Hotel. only two minor problems : a defective bathtub plug , and the facility is so huge that I needed around 5 minutes to go from the entrance to my room.

Room Tip: ask for a room that is not very far away from the entrance.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank ouzal
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Despite its 5-star bearing, much less is left to customer service and caring. Much too flashy place. I do not know how they got all the permits to build this eyesore on such a beautiful coast. Pretty hard to assess service as everything works on an assembly line basis. Front desk staff quite aloof.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank claude020
Reviewed 21 January 2013

i stayed here in Christmas with family.The children where happy thanks to the guys and girls in children club and nursery. I did enjoy playing golf during my stay.The staff are very nice and helpful at the pro-shop. I did appreciate the attention they have given to the children during the boxing day where the hotel have organised a " magic night" it was a top..
Many thanks