Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$185
Booking.comUS$184
eDreamsUS$184
1,933 results
All reviews horse riding kids club golf course private beach great resort buddha bar sel de mer casablanca airport breakfast and dinner the atlantic ocean tennis spa morocco nightclub french
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 October 2019

The Hotel and Resort sit in huge well kept grounds and gardens leading down to the Atlantic Ocean. There is a huge array of activities to suit all ages on offer from golf to go carting. We booked interconnecting rooms overlooking the pool which were bright and spacious. Always enough sun loungers around the pool area. We found the food in all restaurants was excellent in terms of quality and priced reasonably for a hotel of this calibre and enjoyed dining at both the buffet and a la carte restaurants. We equally enjoyed the live music, DJ sets, sushi at Buddah Bar as the traditional Berber Tented restaurant. We found all the staff courteous and hospitable and the check in and check out was a very smooth process. Great resort to combine with another city to experience a little more of what Morocco has to offer...if that's your thing! We did.

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank SamJam21
MrSergioPereira, Directeur général at Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your impression with us further to your last stay at Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort.

I was glad to read that your overall experience in our hotel have been very positive.

We can assure you that we will continue to do our utmost and no effort will be spared to keep your trust in us.

We would be very happy to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 10 October 2019 via mobile

The grounds are beautiful although you will spend valuable time trying to get back to your room as there are few signs. This with security everywhere. The spa is nice although ridiculously expensive. Other than staff working in spa and buffet staff, expect 3 star service from remainder of hotel staff. Food is average at best, I only tried breakfast and dinner buffet. Plan to keep signing each charge two or three times. The rooms are spacious, clean but nothing incredibly spectacular unless you have ocean view which I didn’t. However I give 5 stars fir kids club which I used for One full day. The staff there were awesome and my 5 year olds had a blast. Bottom line for me is value to price leaves a lot to be desired.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank amal o
MrSergioPereira, Directeur général at Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your impression on TripAdvisor.

We would also like to thank you for highlighting the points that have you more appreciated.
We have taken notes of your constructive remarks.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back in a near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 September 2019

We stayed here for a night and everything was perfect. Staff at the front desk was very kind, the rooms were spacious and comfortable and the pool area is beautiful.

The buffet dinner was also amazing. I have some issues with food allergies and the staff was very helpful and had all the information on allergens. I felt very safe eating there and I thank you for the effort.

All in all a perfect hotel, true to its 5-star rating.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Rita593
MrSergioPereira, Directeur général at Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your opinion with TripAdvisor readers.

I was glad to read that we exceed your expectations and you were charmed by your experience in our hotel.

We are very proud to have a very dedicated and passionate team, who take great pride to serve our guests at all times with the utmost of professionalism and friendliness.

We would be very happy to have the opportunity to welcome you and your family again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 September 2019

This is top quality resort – surely one of best of this kind in Morocco. Very high quality of service at all departments. I particularly appreciated that most staff speak English even though most of the guests are French speakers. In August the resort was very lively and busy. The hotel building itself, surrounding, beach -all great, outdoor swimming pool nice but perhaps slightly too small in relation to size of the hotel.
The bad thing about the hotel that its quite pricey. Room rates are ok, but price of meals in the restaurants and other services were very high.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank Tomasz S
MrSergioPereira, Directeur général at Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2019

Dear Guest,

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience.

I was glad to read that your overall experiences in our hotel have been very positive.

However, please note that all your constructive comments have been seriously noted.

It would be my pleasure to welcome you back at Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort in the near future.

Reviewed 22 August 2019 via mobile

I come to mazagan every year and I never get bored of it, everything is so good specially rush club and the ones who work there: linda, rizk and the others even though lately its a bit boring because rush club is closed and I dont like the parties woth kids club so I just get bored at night.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
MrSergioPereira, Directeur général at Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind and lovely comment.

It is an honor for us that your stay fulfill your wishes.

We really appreciate your sweet words about our facilities as well as regarding our team.

We truly hope to have the pleasure of a return visit soon.