Stayed here for 10 days booked direct which all went well. Arrived late afternoon no one to take our bags trotted through to reception very busy took over 20 mins to be seen, rooms were not ready took over an hour to get our two interconnecting rooms. Our smoke alarm went off for no reason in a room at 2.30am thankfully not the childrens, they took the unit away promising to replace the next wasnt there when we left room 2207 if you get it! Saw the reception manager the next day, they just dont get customer service food is average with little choice not the 10 restaraunts advertised! Just swerve it not worth the drive from the airport we go away 4 times a year this hotel will not be on the revisit list!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mazagan Beach Resort is a magical destination combining relaxation, leisure and sports through its infrastructures: Golf, Spa, Casino, Kids Club, restaurants. All the amenities are built to facilitate the stay. The hotel is set in 250 hectares of landscape with a private beach of 7km and features a 180° view over the Atlantic Ocean, a very good recommendation for families (special offers for children rooms), couples & singles. The design of the 500 luxurious and spacious rooms (42 m2), the flavours of Moroccan gastronomy and the Spa ensure you an authentic memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Prestigia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mazagan Beach Hotel El Jadida
- Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort Morocco/El Jadida