“Amazing horse trail along the beach with quality well-behaved power horses and caring, knowledgable, fun guides.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Zouina Cheval

Zouina Cheval
Book In Advance
More Info
US$30.38*
and up
Horse Ride on the Beach in Essaouira
More attraction details
Owner description: Zouina Cheval is a professional stable organizing authentic horse treks with nights in camp as well as horse and camel riding on the beach. Our trips allow participants to gain insight into the Moroccan way of life through contact with Moroccans and experience the unspoilt beauty and nature of the country. Rides from 1h to all day long on the beach. Treks from 2 to 6 days on demand. Also, do not hesitate to try an outstanding experience with our diners and nights under the Moroccan tent... Our guides speak English and French. We will pick you up at your hotel and drive you to the stables.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Valencia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

Couldn't have asked for more. Can highly recommend Zouina Cheval for both experienced riders and beginners!

Visited August 2014

• Czech first
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Picturesque camel ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

I highly recommend it. My group very much enjoyed our hour long, late afternoon camel ride to and along the beach. I don't think I would be up for more than an hour, personally. The drivers met us at our hotel in Essaouira and took us to the few minutes to Diabet. The reservations were easy to make through email. There was no haggling about price. Everyone was kind and easy to communicate with. It was a magical experience that I will cherish.

Visited May 2014
Reading, United Kingdom
92 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 114 helpful votes
“Great guide, great experience.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

I had read reviews about this company and when I saw the sign in the Medina decided to book a 2 hour camel ride. We were met in the Medina and escorted to a waiting driver who drove us to Diabat where the stables were. Here we were met by two camels and our guide. My partner was terrified but the staff were very reassuring and the guide was great throughout ensuring she was ok. Our guide was fantastic, he was friendly, funny, informative in his adequate English and very passionate about his work made all the more amazing due to the fact he was fasting for Ramadan. Our two hour ride took us through the dunes, the 'forest', the beach and the 'Castle made of sand'. We were told all about the camels and some local information and history. Well worth the money and thoroughly recommended.

Visited July 2014
Paris, France
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

I went there with my girlfriend on the 24th of March. We found this place on internet and sent randomly an e-mail as we wanted to do a tour on dromedaries while we were in Morroco.

They replied us on the same day and confirmed our reservation for the next day. That was quick and efficient. In the mail they gave us all the information we need to know: prices, directions (very useful as the place is quite hard to find).

We were only two that day, and with the guide we had a 2 hours tour on the beach of essouira whereas we only asked for 1h30! The guide was very nice (french/english/german speaking) and the dromedaries absolutely cute! Don't forget your camera, the guide will take beautiful pictures of you.

So if you are near Essouira and want to ride a dromadaire (or horses), go there :-)

Visited March 2014
Helsinki, Finland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Perfect horses, incredible experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

I have only been on a horse about 10 times, every time in different country with all sorts of different animals, of which some have been truly spectacular.

The arabic stallions here exceeded all those experiences. My horse was very eager to spend it's energy but was also very responsive to all my commands. And I stress: I have very little experience in handling horses.

We booked a 3 hour trip and got even a longer one. The sceneries were beautiful and once I let the horse really take off and gallop, oh boy did that thing gallop! I was left stunned, amazed, and with an everlasting memory of a great ride.

Also the people working there are true professionals that really care for their animals. The horses were extremely well kept and seemed quite happy with their lives.

I can sincerely recommend this outfit to anyone.

Visited February 2014