“Fantastic Beach Riding”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Equi Evasion

Equi Evasion
More attraction details
Owner description: HORSE & CAMEL RIDES and TREKS Equi Evasion offers treks and rides on either horse or camel in Essaouira, in Morocco. Discover the beautiful landscapes, from beaches, dunes and forests for an unforgettable experience!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
dublin ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic Beach Riding”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

If cantering on miles of golden sand on a sunny day riding a fit young arab stallion is your thing, then this is a fantastic place to go. This is a very professional team who look after their horses well and ensure that you have a safe and exciting time on their horses. My two hours on horseback were the highlight of my trip. They also offer complete riding holidays and planning to go back and do this with a couple of friends.

Visited March 2014

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Bourron-Marlotte, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Highlight of our Morocco Holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

We booked a half-day camel trek with picnic lunch. Everything about the experience was top-notch, from the initial booking to the final drop-off at the gate of the Medina. Our children (8 and 10 years old) absolutely loved it, as did we. Our guide was friendly, informative, and very conscientious. I was especially impressed with how much attention he paid to the children's safety. I would recommend this excursion without hesitation.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank velorouge66
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Excellent in every way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

I've ridden since childhood and have had the chance to ride all over the world, and this is one of the best experiences ever. My daughter and I did a half day ride last year and loved it so much we came back this year for a two-day ride. Lovely horses, very well cared for, fit and responsive - tack all in good shape, stableyard tidy, a really professional outfit. Great communication ahead of time with Julie and Jawad, and our two day ride was brilliant in every way: gorgeous countryside, wonderful canters along the beach, a very glamourous large tent set up waiting for us when we arrived at our evening campsite, where we had a delicious meal prepared by Hassan and his team. We are already talking about going back again next year. Very highly recommended!

Visited February 2014
London, United Kingdom
“made the holiday!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

absolutely amazing riding and amazing people! so relaxed and free! having had the opportunity to ride all over the world i would say this was by far the best experience I've ever had! the horses are well looked after and the guide/instruction is very professional!
caters for all types of rider whether a beginner or very competent and you are given the freedom to canter/gallop along the beach as much as you wish! pricing is more than reasonable also!
many thanks again and i recommend this to anyone! a must if you are in morocco!
regards sam

Visited February 2014
London
3 attraction reviews
“Horse riding for a beginner - AWESOME!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

I have never been on a horse before in my adult life and this crew gave me a great horse named Cobera. I got to learn Arabic in order to instruct the horse and ride along the beach - it was so beautiful. I got great horse riding tips and ended up galloping towards the end. Such an amazing time in an amazing town, great value for the price. Thank you Equi Evasion!! I loved it.

Visited December 2013