“Youssef, Emir, and Obama, you rock!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Equi Evasion

Equi Evasion
More attraction details
Owner description: HORSE & CAMEL RIDES and TREKS Equi Evasion offers treks and rides on either horse or camel in Essaouira, in Morocco. Discover the beautiful landscapes, from beaches, dunes and forests for an unforgettable experience!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Youssef, Emir, and Obama, you rock!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Two weeks ago, Val and me had a wonderful camel ride at Essaouira. Our guide, Youssef, as well as the camels, Eymir and Obama, were very nice with us. It was an experience of a lifetime! We will recommend Equi Evasion every time we can. Thanks again!

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
“A ride you will remember for sure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Everything has been great, from the first contact over phone till our transfer back to the hotel. Good explanations from the guide (even if I am not an experimented rider, it was easy for me). A big bowl of oxygen in the sand landscapes, on the beach or in the forest. The ranch is nice and animals habe a story. Do it!

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Horse lovers paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

Me and my boyfriend went for only an hour but it was absolutely fabulous. Juliet and Jawad were both super nice and helpful, and we had a great morning riding on the beach, across the hills. I am a major horse lover and so I was in heaven. The stallions are absolutely stunning and adorable as well. My boyfriend is a bit nervous on horses but Jawad made him feel comfortable and didn't push him beyond his abilities. An absolute must do. The sights are unforgettable. I will definitely do it again when I return to Essouaira. 11/10

Paris, France
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Nice Two-Hour Ride”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

We took a two-hour horseback riding tour with Equi Evasion and really enjoyed it. They pick you up at your hotel and drop you off. The guide was really friendly and made sure I felt safe on my horse. In fact, he even held separate reins at a distance from his horse in the beginning to help me feel more comfortable.

The guide we had only spoke French, so my husband couldn't really communicate with him, but it wasn't a big deal. I imagine if none of you spoke French or Arabic, it might be difficult to communicate though.

We rode to the beach, by an old kasbah and through the "forest", by a small creek/river. The guide was great about trying to take photos for us, which I loved.

The horses looked well taken care of too, and I believe it's a family-run business that started almost 10 years ago.

The only thing is that the guide lost our camera lens cover during the ride, so it would've been nice if the owners had given us a small discount or something to make up for that. (We still don't have a cover now and will have to go buy one.) I don't know if the guide told them that he lost it though.

Overall, I would recommend a horseback ride with Equi Evasion. There's not that much to do in Essaouira, so this is a nice little "adventure" trip that takes up a few hours.

Oslo, Norway
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Horseback riding at the beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Very nice and good Guides, Horses look well treated and good fed. The Place has been recommended to us by our Hotel, Villa Gonatouki.

It was an awsom experience for the kids and the father, all beginners.
As the first Trip (1h) has been so nice, we went on a second for 2 h.

Absolutly to recommend.
Joachim, Lilly and Faye - Faye still wants to come back and go riding every day!

Visited April 2014