“Excellent and friendly service ”
Review of Yousurf Essaouira - CLOSED

Yousurf Essaouira
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Yousurfessaouira offers high class surf, windsurf and kitesurf lessons and rentals. All conditions for all level, with the safety offered by the Essaouira bay and our instructors.
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Always available, willing to help, and cheaper than the competition.
The windsurfing gear choice is a little bit limited, though. Good enough for me.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

I'm very happy that Essaouira was the first place I went surfing, and also the luck in finding the perfect surf school! The staff were very friendly ,and welcoming. The instructor we got was very nice, chatty, and manged to get me and my sister on waves in no time. He also managed to accommodate for the fact that I had never surfed before, and my sister had!
It's also got very reasonable prices.
If you're ever considering surfing in Essaouira give this place ago, and you won't be disappointed :)

Reviewed 23 August 2013

we were welcome by a nice friendly team at Yousurf Essaouira - the rental prices are reasonnable and the equipment decent. I will be back soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2013

yousurf is the best spot on that beach!
friendly helpfull stuff, well equiped, honest, with very good prices! teachers are professional, very comunicative and laughing a lot :)
guys bring yor equipment up to the water, and the best is that they usually dont close before 7.30 when other schools/ rentals shut already at 6! and wind conditions are perfect in the afternoon!
really worth trying!