“Real professionals, who know what they're doing”
Review of Bleukite Essaouira

Bleukite Essaouira
More attraction details
Owner description: A team of very motivated International local instructors awaits you to join Bleukite Family. Reasonably priced, attentive and encouraging.. All instructors have several years of Kitesurf teaching experience.The instructors are IKO licensed since 2005 and can offer you an official IKO kiteboarder Card.
“Real professionals, who know what they're doing”
Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

If you're keen to go for some kitesurfing in Essaouira (beginner or advanced) go to bleukite! The instructors are real professionals, who know what they're doing. Bleukite uses first class materials and gives you excellent value for money.

It was just so much fun to learn kitesurfing from these guys, especially under the amazing weather conditions of Essaouira.

I definitely recommend everybody to go here!

Visited August 2013

Kyiv, Ukraine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bleukite surfschool”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Thanks a lot to Bleukite's team for amazing new experience. I was happy to try surfing and for sure I will continue to develop my skills. Very high service and the best teachers ;) If you want to start surfing classes I'm fully recommend to take these classes in Bleukite!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Aleksandra22
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Bluekite”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Many thanx to Nabil, Youssef and the wonderful team of Bleukite for showing me all tricks! After 5 days I was able to kite on the beautiful waves of Essaouira! You guys are the most nice and professional people and I had a wonderful time!!

Visited April 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Bleukite surfschool rocks!”
Reviewed 13 February 2013

First time taking a kitesurflesson became an absolute addiction! Found Bleukite.com through internet and made my last minute reservation. The guys at the school were very nice and professional. They have a lot of patience, especially for my friend who was really nervous somerimes. after 5 days we were able to kite up and down! Especially their extra service, always making sure that we were at ease, giving us many tips where to go in town and the good ambiance at the school were really worth it!
Bleukite surfschool is a defenate good place to go if you want to learn kitesurfing and have a nice active holiday!

2 Thank Ghizi
Ljubljana, Slovenia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Exploring kitesurfing”
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Our first kitesurfing experience was with Bleukite school. The staff is very positive, patient, helpful and professional. They are also very flexible with tempo of taking lessons and paying for them. The best thing is they shared their inspiring enthusiasm with us. We'll definitely continue our kitesurfing career ;). We highly recommend this school...thank you for great experience :).

Visited October 2012