“Loved every moment! Bluekite deserves your visit!!”
Review of Bleukite Essaouira

Bleukite Essaouira
More attraction details
Owner description: A team of very motivated International local instructors awaits you to join Bleukite family. Reasonably priced, attentive and encouraging. All instructors have several years of Kitesurf teaching experience. The instructors are IKO licensed since 2005 and can offer you an official IKO kiteboarder card.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

A 15 hour course went by too quick. Youssef and his team had me up and riding by the second day - even in 24 knot wind - were extremely attentive and encouraging. The lessons went through all the safety, riding and kite control aspects before hitting the water. As I progressed, I was given different kites and Youssef was more than happy to jump in the water and help me out when I was having trouble. This point is really important: the team is not lazy - they were either running alngside the beach to catch your kite and watch you, or would run/swim directly to their students in the water to provide one-on-one support. From providing the specific adjustments i needed to gain speed or adjust my weight on the board, they spot every mistake and provide immediate recommendations. The school is 1 minute walk from the beach, which is also a big plus. Additionally, the prices are by far the best - especially the 15h package. The school is owned and operated by young Moroccans as well, so felt great to help the local economy directly, instead of expat pockets. The owners are actually instructors too, so rest assured they are really motivated in making sure you have quality lessons. Highly highly recommended.

Il faut faire du kite avec Bluekite. Incroyable, economique et super professionnel. Vous allez apprendre rapidement avec l'attention/supervision individuel. En plus, l'ecole a des proprietaires marocaines qui sont des profs aussi - l'argent rest avec l'economie locale et ils sont tres motive pour assurer la qualite et pret a repondre a tous vos besoins.

La mejor escuala! No vale la pena explicar mas, ya todo esta escrito en ingles y frances...si quieres aprendar con calidad, con unos profesores majos y motivados, y al mismo tiempo no gastar todo el dinero - es la escuela!

3  Thank Bryant C

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I did 12h course a long ago and I have been coming back since then. They make you feel that you are not a client, guest, or even friend, they make you feel as part of the family that is Bleukite Essaouira. Besides this, Essaouira is one of the best spots to learn kitesurf, if you learn there you can ride everywhere. And with the teachings of the instructors you will become an excellent kitesurfer.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I stayed with Nabil (one of the owners) and the other instructors for at least 10 days. I booked a 15h course and kept extending my stay because I enjoyed it so much. These guys are top-instructors, certified and with the newest equipment for the best price I could find in Essaouira, by far. But what is way more important than this, is that you feel appreciated and welcomed into the litte surf-family right away. At no time did I had the feeling, that my stay there was just business for them. Nabil and the others helped me with everything around my stay, found very good and cheap accomodation for me, gave me traveltips and destinations; talked to me about morocco, the culture and much more... apart from being a top-notch kiteschool with unbeatable prices and almost perfect kiting-conditions, from beginner to advanced kiters, thats what made me enjoy my stay and thats why Im coming back.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Great experience! I took a 3 x 3h course with Bleukite in Essaouira. Equipment & conditions were excellent. Youssef is a top instructor, who provides you with plenty of tips to progress on your level! I can really recommend this! And, Essaouira is a nice town to hang around.

1  Thank frederikdw1
Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

After getting hooked the first time, we came back to Bleukite to learn some more Kitesurfing. This time was even better than the first!! The guys at the school where again very patient and professional. Security was always put at first, considering some of my friends who were a bit afraid of the strong wind conditions. We went to what they call the 2nd beach, because the conditions in front of the city were no good. Thanks to Youssef, Nabil and the whole team we learned some new tricks and safety rules and we had a super kite holiday! We loved our stay again in Essaouira and for sure gonna come back again! Thanks again guys!