“Great place”

Cuisines: Moroccan
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Lovely atmosphere and location. Staff very friendly though a little casual. We had some great thin crust pizzas. Recommend highly.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I wanted to like this place.

After walking by in the morning, I liked what the menu showed, so I went back that night.

I walked in a waited for someone to shop me to a table. No one did. So I sat down and waited. And waited and waited.

I got bored and wandered up to the waiters station. One of the servers was having a drama queen moment and the others were all chit chatting. I waited and was completely ignored until the kitchen staff pointed me out. Reluctantly one of the servers gave me a beer.

Now at this point I should point out there were more staff than customers. But they were all busy chatting amongst themselves.

I waited again for a drink. Some other tables were getting service but not mine

I finally was given a sympathetic look by the kitchen staff and a waiter was dragged away from his socializing and gave me a bill. I tried to explain I wanted another drink and a pizza. He finally served me a drink and I waited again for a menu or any type of service.

I finally gave up and went to go, paying my bill.

It seems like a fun place. Its a neat design and has a good menu. But I can't get served. This is a shame since it seems someone put a lot of effort into the business.

All they need now is servers that can do their job. I intended to have a full meal and a few drinks. Instead I walked out hungry and they lost out on a customer.

1  Thank CMarkUK
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Very bad experience. Everything is too expensive. And the atmosphere is hypocrisy. The bottle of red wine suddenly change his price without explaination. We feel like tourists and people hanging in this club (maroccan surfers) are really rudes and arrogants.

1  Thank liliust
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Stopped off here as we strolled across the beach. O~nly had a drink but my son had crepes which he thoroughly enjoyed. Chilled out place with lots of sunbeds and protection from the wind. Good music, good atmosphere and you can sit and watch those attempting to surf!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

A handy place to hang out if you are waiting for someone at the surfing schools. They have plenty of tables and chairs and sun beds for lounging about, all facing out to the sea.

We ate the burger and chips. The quality of the burger seemed good, but it was rather tasteless and the chips were a bit soggy. Service was efficient.