“place for take it eazy and relax”
Review of Atlantic Hostel

Atlantic Hostel
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Atlantic hostel is Very centrally located the personals are very nice helpful and very funny , rooms are clean and comfortable and delecious breakfast, on the terrace you have a overview of the old city .

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank scalaman f

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I loved this hostel, definitely one of the best I've ever stayed at. Very friendly and helpful staff. I stayed in an 8 person room and it was very clean and the bed was super comfortable. Also, it was a good atmosphere with nice hang out spots! Exceeded my expectations by far!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jan s
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

I was here for 1 night and 2 days. A really awesome place in Essaouira, near to the city center, 10-15 min to the Atlantic Ocean beach, 15 min to the bus stop. Really cool, friendly and helpful stuff! Great atmosphere with all the backpackers around the world. Bedrooms and bathrooms are clean and tidied up.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Mickey O
Reviewed 22 March 2014

We arrived here after a long bus journey from Taghazout near Agadir. A local lad lead us to the front door where we received a very warm welcome from the staff. After finding our booking on the computer we were given a guided tour around the two buildings which make up the hostel and shown two different rooms for us to pick out of for our stay. After dumping our belongings in our chosen room we ventured out for the rest of the day. The staff were very helpful in showing us how to get everywhere we wanted to go. We ate breakfast on the roof in the mornings and a tagine on one of the evenings was one of the best meals of our trip, well worth the wait.
All in all I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Laurie252
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I was so happy to find Atlantic Hostel in Essaouria. The staff were immediately welcoming and I felt safe staying here as a female traveling on my own. The building is beautiful and has a great atmosphere for meeting new people. Relaxing on the roof terrace was one of the highlights of my time at Atlantic. The terrace offers panoramic views of Essaouria and a nice place to eat breakfast and get some sun before heading out for the day. I stayed in the ten bedroom dorm and found it very clean and comfortable and ended up extending my stay for four more nights. They have a locker you can use to store your belongings and other services such as laundry which I found very helpful. It's hard to leave this place! I greatly appreciated the staff's insight into Essaouria and traveling in Morocco and hope to visit again soon.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank 240Rose
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I stayed many nights at Atlantic Hostel during my trip to Morocco. 1 word: perfect from "A" to "Z". The dormitories were clean/+confortable, the living room and terrace are really amazing places for the price you pay. In Essaouira, I dont think you can find a good accodomation like Atlantic hostel: I highly recommand this hostel! Big up for the staff(music, tips, etc)!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Martin C
Reviewed 12 February 2014

If you pay 25€ for a private room with shared badroom, you can at least expect a bed. We got a dirty mattrass on the floor, disgusting unwashed sheets and no curtains. After we complained, they agreed to lower the price a little, but it was still way too much.

Tip: Stay away! And if you decide to go either way, don't agree before you checked the room yourself, don't forget your sleeping bag and demand a room in the main building, like the website suggests.

Room Tip: Stay away! And if you decide to go either way, don't agree before you checked the room yourself...