We stayed for 8 nights at this privately owned Riad.
We stayed here 8 nights having thr smaller of the two rooms available.
- clean and good standard
- well selected furnishing
- centered in old medina
- can use kitchen if you like
- house keeper can cook for you
- nice roof balcony
- authentic neihgborhood
- big comfortable beds
- no door in bathroom :)
- breakfast gets a bit monoton after 3 days
- house is badly soundproof, if guests in the other room or housekeeper has visitors you do not feel private even if you want to
- visitors come during the day and have even key for the house
- house keeper will tell you, when she think you are coming to late at night, so we felt a bit nannyied.
Overall we liked the riad. The housekeeper who is living there, speaks french and arabic, which was definitely a disadvantage for us in regards of feeling more comfortable having her around all the time. We felt welcomed by her. However you have to like the concept, then you will totally love it. I found it a bit overpriced for this kind of housesharing.