We spent a lovely week at Le Jardin des Douars. We enjoyed the quality of the services, the kindness of the people, the quality of the food and the spa. The "quiet" swimming pool is just perfect to rest and to swim kilometers. The city is easily accessible by car and worth to visit as well as the beach and its activities. For a week or just a long week-end, great place to keep in mind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Essaouira hills, sheltered from the high winds in a magnificent natural setting formed over millennia by the Ksob Oued (river), the Jardin des Douars is a beautiful guest ksar (palace) dedicated to lovers of nature, authenticity, simplicity and kindness. A guesthouse of charm in voluptuous forms, constructed in accordance with Moroccan traditions and materials, combining a subtle refinement of decoration with the luxuriance of a garden for real relaxation and simplicity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith, Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Le Jardin des Douars reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Des Douars Hotel Essaouira
- Le Jardin Des Douars Essaouira