Just returned from our trip to Morocco and we absolutely loved this Riad. The staff were so friendly and helpful, especially the young girl who works at the front desk. It is about a 10 DH taxi ride from the bus station and a 10-15 minute walk from the Medina, but the beachside walk was much welcomed after large meals in the Medina. The room was cute with a nice bathroom and large window to let the breeze in. Our TV didn't work that well, but it didn't bother us at all.
I would definitely recommend this property to those visiting Ess.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just two minutes' walk from the beach and 20 minutes from the Medina and souks, you'll find this family run Riad with its 23 bedrooms has everything you need for a delightful holiday as a family, a couple or with friends. Riad Zahra is in the residential quarter of Essaouira. All its comfortable bedrooms are decorated in traditional Moroccan style and have en suite bath rooms, satellite TV and Wifi. There are family sized rooms, others have balconies and some enjoy a sea view. And you'll enjoy meals in our two restaurants whose great range of Moroccan, Asian and Spanish dishes is enhanced by a wide choice of the Kingdom's wines. Open air swimming pool, terraces and parking. We'll happily help you organize your stay and can recommend places to visit, restaurants, surfing and kitesurf schools, rides on horse or camels, transfers from airports, vehicle hire ... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Riad Zahra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Zahra Mogador Essaouira
- Riad Zahra Mogador Hotel Essaouira