The hotel as a whole has a nice ambiance rooms are big and spacious, colorful and well lit. There is a problem with the toilets and the stink inside. The toilet in my room was leaking in the roof, that could have caused the stink. Walking distance from the old Medina. Staff was friendly but the food was a bit lousy and meager. On the whole a good place if you are not expecting very high standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just two minutes' walk from the beach and 20 minutes from the Medina and souks, you'll find this family run Riad with its 23 bedrooms has everything you need for a delightful holiday as a family, a couple or with friends. Riad Zahra is in the residential quarter of Essaouira. All its comfortable bedrooms are decorated in traditional Moroccan style and have en suite bath rooms, satellite TV and Wifi. There are family sized rooms, others have balconies and some enjoy a sea view. And you'll enjoy meals in our two restaurants whose great range of Moroccan, Asian and Spanish dishes is enhanced by a wide choice of the Kingdom's wines. Open air swimming pool, terraces and parking. We'll happily help you organize your stay and can recommend places to visit, restaurants, surfing and kitesurf schools, rides on horse or camels, transfers from airports, vehicle hire ... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Riad Zahra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Zahra Mogador Essaouira
- Riad Zahra Mogador Hotel Essaouira