We stayed here for 8 nights this August. On arrival, the room( angle suite\) smelt very damp and we discovered a damp problem in the shower. This was immediately rectified. The hotel is beautiful. The central courtyar, where you eat breakfast( amazing) and are served evening drinks is beautiful. Full of tropical plants and fabulous lighting at night. The restaurant is ecellent. Definitely the best in Essaouira. Lunch is served on the tearrace on the roof. This is also very good and very comprehensive. One order is enough for two people especially after breakfast! The pool is unheated and freezing! I managed to get in once and I suppose it is quite refreshing if you can manage it. The staff are very good. Trips can be easily arranged and nothing is too much trouble. You are right in the medina and a few minutes walk from the beach so everything is right there. 8 nights is probably too long but we have had a very relaxing time and I woud definitely recomned this beautiful hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A masterpiece of the Essaouira medina...this palace of marvels lies in the heart of this town loved by artists and aventurers alike. The panoramic outdoor pool on the terrasse overlopks the medina and the ocean. the cuisine offers a subtle blend of french and Moroccan influences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Agoda, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your L'Heure Bleue Palais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Heure Bleue Palais And Spa
- l`Heure Bleue Palais Hotel Essaouira
- l Heure Bleue Palais Essaouira