We had a suite and our friend had a connecting room -- just so convenient that way to go back and forth. The suite had a fireplace and since it was a cold windy nite in April, we asked the staff to make us a fire. They did, and left wood so we could keep it going. It was so wonderful to lie in bed and look at the fire -- the fireplace was in the middle of the room and could be viewed from either the sitting area or the bedroom. Just toasty. The bathroom was large with a decent shower separate from the tub. Two sinks. Nice robes and amenities plus large thick towels.
We got room service for dinner and they were quick to deliver and take away when we were done. The weather was too chilly and windy to consider even going to pool on the roof, but it did look very nice from the quick glance we gave it. This hotel is easy to find and a great location for walking in the medina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A masterpiece of the Essaouira medina...this palace of marvels lies in the heart of this town loved by artists and aventurers alike. The panoramic outdoor pool on the terrasse overlopks the medina and the ocean. the cuisine offers a subtle blend of french and Moroccan influences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your L'Heure Bleue Palais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Heure Bleue Palais And Spa
- l`Heure Bleue Palais Hotel Essaouira
- l Heure Bleue Palais Essaouira