This is a belated review: we came here for some of our honeymoon in March 2013 & it was one of the highlights of our trip. The staff are kind & proactive, the rooftop is fantastic - the restaurant up there is delicious, the swimming pool is sweet and the joint sunloungers are romantic and absurdly comfortable. The waiter handing round titbits mid-afternoon was a welcome & generous touch.
Inside, the rooms and the public spaces are glorious: dark-wood, high ceilings, draping palms and velvet loungers - like an Agatha Christie film.
It's immaculately clean, breakfast is extensive and the dvd selection at Reception is high-class. I'd go back at the drop of a hat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A masterpiece of the Essaouira medina...this palace of marvels lies in the heart of this town loved by artists and aventurers alike. The panoramic outdoor pool on the terrasse overlopks the medina and the ocean. the cuisine offers a subtle blend of french and Moroccan influences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your L'Heure Bleue Palais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Heure Bleue Palais And Spa
- l`Heure Bleue Palais Hotel Essaouira
- l Heure Bleue Palais Essaouira