A beautiful Riad on the edge of the Medina. Beautiful accommodations, excellent food and pleasant and helpful staff. The roof top pool and views are really nice. Not an intimate Riad, but certainly a top notch hotel. Dinners are superb, but also very expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A masterpiece of the Essaouira medina...this palace of marvels lies in the heart of this town loved by artists and aventurers alike. The panoramic outdoor pool on the terrasse overlopks the medina and the ocean. the cuisine offers a subtle blend of french and Moroccan influences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, MrandMrsSmith, Ebookers, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your L'Heure Bleue Palais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Heure Bleue Palais And Spa
- l`Heure Bleue Palais Hotel Essaouira
- l Heure Bleue Palais Essaouira