Just spent nine nights there...fab little place...just inside the medina so easy to find, get to. Staff really excellent...as they said, please treat this place as your home. Fab ground floor courtyard for b'fast, drinks, with bar (old English drawing room feel) and upmarket restaurant...you wouldn't want to eat here every night, which is fine as loads of great restaurants within walking distance. Essaouira is a calmer, gentler, medina type city than say Marrakech and easy to find your way. Weather great, but quite windy as it is on the Atlantic Coast. Room 29 (and that side) is quieter than the opposite side. We were upgraded to a junior suite, but the classic rooms looked fine. Pool terrace on 4th floor...bit too cold to swim, but it guess in the summer would have been fine. Also great little cinema/screening room (holds 15 pax) and watched....Casablanca ...of course!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A masterpiece of the Essaouira medina...this palace of marvels lies in the heart of this town loved by artists and aventurers alike. The panoramic outdoor pool on the terrasse overlopks the medina and the ocean. the cuisine offers a subtle blend of french and Moroccan influences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your L'Heure Bleue Palais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Heure Bleue Palais And Spa
- l`Heure Bleue Palais Hotel Essaouira
- l Heure Bleue Palais Essaouira