the staff at L'Heure Bleu could not have been nicer or more helpful, but as an hotel which reckons to be very high class, the room was poky and and we were disturbed by anyone walking in the room immediately above. No slippers - minor point, but a typical detail missed. probably just not for us - we would have preferred a more down-to earth local riad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A masterpiece of the Essaouira medina...this palace of marvels lies in the heart of this town loved by artists and aventurers alike. The panoramic outdoor pool on the terrasse overlopks the medina and the ocean. the cuisine offers a subtle blend of french and Moroccan influences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Odigeo, Prestigia and Hotels.com so you can book your L'Heure Bleue Palais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Heure Bleue Palais And Spa
- l`Heure Bleue Palais Hotel Essaouira
- l Heure Bleue Palais Essaouira