We spent one week in this hotel. It is literally just past the gateway known as the 'Bab Marrachech'. We were dropped off by our driver and therefore did not need any of the porters who wait by the gateway to carry your luggage in their quaint little carts. After a long day of travel, we arrived at the hotel about 11 30 pm. Once inside, there was a warm welcome from the receptionist, who took us to our junior suite- room 29. It was a spacious room with a walk in shower, two sinks and a bath. There was separate toilet with a window. Plenty of towels and bath products were provided. The next day, we found the rooftop swimming pool where we could enjoy wonderful views of Essaouira. During our stay of one week, we found all the staff to be helpful, polite and friendly. Breakfast was excellent. I particularly loved the homemade yoghurt and jams , as well as the delicious bread. We had a Hamamn treatment which I would recommend. With regard to the restaurant, we ate there once. It was a five course dinner including wine at a set price. It was fine, but too much to have every night so we found elsewhere at lunchtime, which of course you are free to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A masterpiece of the Essaouira medina...this palace of marvels lies in the heart of this town loved by artists and aventurers alike. The panoramic outdoor pool on the terrasse overlopks the medina and the ocean. the cuisine offers a subtle blend of french and Moroccan influences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Hotel.de, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Odigeo and World Independent Hotel Promotion so you can book your L'Heure Bleue Palais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Heure Bleue Palais And Spa
- l`Heure Bleue Palais Hotel Essaouira
- l Heure Bleue Palais Essaouira