this has some bad points, but the kindness of the staff compensate, for example the room was not ready by 14h30, but the man in the reception cooked us moroccan tea to apologize, which we really appreciated. the standard rooms are so small that I felt I would lack oxygen during the night, and the sunlight enters the room unavoidably at the morning due to the light curtains, so I, like many other previewers here, woke up many times since dawn. Overall, it is a good place for the price and for the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting a superb view over the medina and situated in the heart of Essaouira's historic centre, this enchanting guest house is set around a luminous patio, which leads to a Moroccan living room.Built around the communal patio, lined with plants, the 10 sober and elegant rooms, furnished in moucharabieh, sabred, and wrought iron, are fully equipped with a private bathroom and feature typical Moroccan décor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Riad Le Grand Large reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Grand Large Hotel Essaouira
- Riad Le Grand Large Essaouira