I stayed here with a friend for a week a couple of years ago for the music festival and a few days to chill. It was quite hard to find and it is worth paying a porter to help you with your bags etc. We were given a room on the top floor of the terrace and seemed to have the terrace to ourselves for a few days. It is in the middle of the medina and close to the main squares and sea. We were greeted with tea and biscuits each afternoon and breakfast was served daily on the veranda by the two most friendly ladies. On a couple of occasions we chose to eat dinner at the hotel and the food was all fresh and good. Our room was of a good size and very clean. We loved our stay and I am only sorry to the owners and their wonderful staff that I have not got around to posting this review until now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting a superb view over the medina and situated in the heart of Essaouira's historic centre, this enchanting guest house is set around a luminous patio, which leads to a Moroccan living room.Built around the communal patio, lined with plants, the 10 sober and elegant rooms, furnished in moucharabieh, sabred, and wrought iron, are fully equipped with a private bathroom and feature typical Moroccan décor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Expedia, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Priceline so you can book your Riad Le Grand Large reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Grand Large Hotel Essaouira
- Riad Le Grand Large Essaouira