Unfortunately, we were bothered by construction noises in our room and could not use it to take a much needed break from the sun when we returned to the Riad around midday. Also, we had no water to take a shower on several occasions, and the shower head had no wall mount so you had to shower one-handed. Staff were unable to amend these problems, and would not agree on a discount. Hard to take seriously when basic needs like rest and shower can't be had. 1/5, 1/10, 1/20 and maybe 2/50.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting a superb view over the medina and situated in the heart of Essaouira's historic centre, this enchanting guest house is set around a luminous patio, which leads to a Moroccan living room.Built around the communal patio, lined with plants, the 10 sober and elegant rooms, furnished in moucharabieh, sabred, and wrought iron, are fully equipped with a private bathroom and feature typical Moroccan décor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Riad Le Grand Large reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Grand Large Hotel Essaouira
- Riad Le Grand Large Essaouira