Great hotel with a fantastic location, very easy to find.It is in the middle of Essaouira , next a commercial street.Walking distance to bus station, short walk to beach, harbour or city walls.
The staff was wonderful, very attentive and helpful with every tourist.
The breakfast was the best in my Morrocan trip, very tasty and fresh.It was served on a splendid rooftop terrace with a lot of comfortable chairs.Some sea-gulls will try to eat some food in the same place.
My room was basic but I had a lot of space for me and my bag.Very clean room and comfortable.Wifi was OK.I had hot water all the time in the shower.No lift.
It was a little noise around the hotel but the place have a relaxing atmosphere .
I had a lovely time here and wished I was staying longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting a superb view over the medina and situated in the heart of Essaouira's historic centre, this enchanting guest house is set around a luminous patio, which leads to a Moroccan living room.Built around the communal patio, lined with plants, the 10 sober and elegant rooms, furnished in moucharabieh, sabred, and wrought iron, are fully equipped with a private bathroom and feature typical Moroccan décor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Riad Le Grand Large reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Grand Large Hotel Essaouira
- Riad Le Grand Large Essaouira