The Riad Grand Large was a good riad, with helpfull (although only french speaking) staff. Real value for money with good location, clean rooms, and a nice terrace. The kitchen served great food, but the breakfast was a bit plain. As previously mentioned on tripadvisor, the rooms were a bit damp, but it wasn't a big problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting a superb view over the medina and situated in the heart of Essaouira's historic centre, this enchanting guest house is set around a luminous patio, which leads to a Moroccan living room.Built around the communal patio, lined with plants, the 10 sober and elegant rooms, furnished in moucharabieh, sabred, and wrought iron, are fully equipped with a private bathroom and feature typical Moroccan décor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Riad Le Grand Large reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Grand Large Hotel Essaouira
- Riad Le Grand Large Essaouira