“Amazing”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Mostafa is a star. We booked Mostafa rip to see the sunset. My wife who was nervous felt at ease was calm and enjoying her self. When she did panic because she thought the came going to eat her, Mostafa reassured her and ensured she felt safe before continuing.

We were on our honeymoon and Mostafa made us feel special and captured the most beautiful moments on our camera. His personality is charamastic and this excursion is excellent value for money.

Highly recommend this amazing trip.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Trip which turned into the best experience!!!!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

It was flawless from the moment we heard via e-mail!
My hubby & I wanted to go on a camel riding in Essaouira, so we googled the offers. We were attracted to this web because of the gorgeous photos. I admit - I WANTED THE SUNSET PHOTOS :))) So, we booked Mustafa. He was up to date on e-mails, quickly on answering, and that gave us safety.
He came for us personally to the Riad. From that moment we liked him! Smiling, kind, lovely, and happy to do what he does. We shared our trip with a great family with two daughters. We were scared in the beginning - would the girls be able to bear such a long trip (all day) but we were amazed by them! Mustafa is a great mentor, excellent with kids! He checked on them - and us all the time. We went together to buy fish to the market for lunch, and we stopped to buy strawberries 'cause he thought that the kids might like that :) (Isn't he the sweetest?!)
My hubby charmed my camel, gave him hugs and kisses all the time during our ride - soooo funny! Mustafa gave us water, sunscreen, he tied to all of us matching scarves, so we don't have sunburns... When we arrived to our lawn at the half of our riding, Mustafa made fire, like a true beduin, made us mint tea, bread and his mum's home made Arganic oil - to snack before dinner. The Arganic oil was AMAZING! IT WAS THE BEST! He didn't stop working, making salad, and taking care of us. We were shocked by the effort he put into making us enjoy! After a great time spend together, talking, relaxing, eating, he remembered I wanted sunset photos. Since photography is his hobby, he took... I don't know...about a THOUSAND photos and they were STUNNING! He ran through the sand, water, wind - throwing on all sides to catch the perfect moment. So much dedication we have not seen in a looong time. After everything, we left our camels, and he took us to a coffee place to drink some mint tea, since it was dark... To warm up before we went to our Riad. Who does that!? After a long day working, he still found the time for us - to chat a little bit longer, although he had more work to do when he came back home. Fantastic guy! Funny camels! Happy time!!!
Do not hesitate for a moment to choose Mustafa http://www.limadromadaire.com/ - it will be the best choice you would do on your trip in Morocco!

Bristol, United Kingdom
“The highlight of our time in Essaouira.”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We met Mostafa at the start of the beach and he told us the cost of the camel rides and the names of his camels. He is a really nice friendly guy, and not pushy at all. He suggested we email him the day before we wanted to ride, which worked very well. We booked 2 camels for four people (2 adults and 2 big children) for one hour. Two people on one camel was good for us. The camels walk in single file so it's easier to talk and more fun with two on one camel. It is also cheaper than having a camel each. We paid 380 dirhams in total. Our camels were Rastafari and Leonardo di Caprio. I would recommend Lima Dromadaires because Mostafa was a nice and straightforward guy and with a good sense of humour.

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Camel train on the beach”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

I had a massive grin on my face from start to finish :-D. I Did this camel train with my husband and 8 year old son. The guys seem to really care about their camels and were great with my son who was understandably nervous. They tied traditional headscarfs around our heads so that we all looked the part ! A wonderful way to experience this beautiful beach.

Portsmouth
“Fantastic experience! What a day!”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We met Mostafa on the seafront; he was friendly, passionate about what he does and not pushy like a lot of the others who approached us. We booked the half day trip finishing at sunset as we wanted a special day to remember and it was fantastic! Mostafa arranged to collect us, was very patient with my daughter who was a little wary to say the least and made us all look like traditional Berber travellers with our headscarves. He prepared an amazing meal in the shade of the trees with olives, argan oil, bread, Moroccan salad, beautiful marinated chicken and mint tea! Our camels Leonardo de Caprio, Rastafari and Cappuccino were wonderful! Mostafa has great skills as a photographer and took loads of beautiful pictures on my camera. Magical memories of a super holiday with stunning sunset photos of our tribe!