“Namibian Food with Mexican Twist”
Review of N'amigos restaurant - CLOSED

N'amigos restaurant
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We offer best cocktails in town. We specialize in Namibian specialties, pizzas, Mexican, steaks and seafood
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We visit Swakopmund regularly and always make a point of eating at 3 Namigos. Good food, nice atmosphere and friendly owners. Chilli Poppers are great and Enchiladas to die for. Even pizzas on special nights for N$60 are money well spent. They also serve fish and steak. I would recommend this to everyone who visits Swakomund.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Visited with my colleagues from work in uk, was a great atmosphere, very nice people too!

Stayed for a few pints after... Recommend to anyone visiting swakop in general but also anyone who fancies a change from steak... Enchiladas were very good!

Would definitely come back again!

1  Thank John C
Reviewed 30 August 2013

It's not easy to find a foreign food restaurant in namibia that offers reasonable food, but this one does. The night before we had an terrible dinner at the Chez Wou Chinese restaurant next to the Mermaid casino, so we hoped this Mexican food would be better and it was. They served a nice cocktail ( although not cheap $ NAD 39 ) I ordered the 500 gr. prawns! The quality was good with a nice sauce for a reasonable price. Others ordered different kinds of food and everybody was happy with it. The service was very nice ( Ingrid ) as often in Namibia kind but a little shy.
If you like Mexican food try this one out if you are in Swakopmund.

2  Thank Toon S
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Chili poppers are as good as any had
Nachos are surprisingly tasty
Quesadillas (chicken and carnitas) are good
Carnitas enchilada good but no enchilada sauce

1  Thank Lamar N
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Had table of 20 people there on Saturday. Considering the size of the table service was great and the food was fantastic. My steak was cooked to perfection. I like a chef who is not scared to cook my meat medium to rare when that is what I asked for. I would also recommend the kingklip, one of the best fish dishes in town. I love the Mexican done with a Namibian twist. So don't come there expecting authentic Mexican food. You are in Namibia!

2  Thank ajochelson