“Very good value for money”
Review of Stadtmitte Cafe - CLOSED

Stadtmitte Cafe
Cuisines: International, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Very good value for money. Had a awsome breakfast and it was real value for money. They have a very large selection on the menu.

There are newer reviews for Stadtmitte Cafe

Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

I came here with my family to enjoy a breakfast because i heard it was good here but no. Service was ok, cutleries were dirty, had stains and left over food pieces on. My coffie Americano had a bitter bitter taste although i already added 3 sugers. Bad experience wont be visiting soon!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

This is by far one of my favourite restaurants in Swakopmund; their Chicken Burger is so delicious it is well worth the calories. The service is fantastic, the staff are super friendly and everything I have had off the menu has been superb. We just wish they were open on Sunday's for breakfast, as we would definitely be a regular there on Sunday mornings.

1  Thank Cherie K
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I had breakfast, lunch and dinner at Stadtmitte this week. Food is irresistible good!!! Staff are well mannered and VERY friendly. The management of Stadtmitte were very attentive and friendly each time I had a meal there. I just want to compliment them on their service and CLEAN place. Keep up the good work, will see you soon!!!

1  Thank Alexfox F
Reviewed 12 October 2013

As Expats living in Swakopmund, my wife and I eat breakfast here at least twice a month. The food quality and quantity is very consistent. Service is always good and prompt. One of the best places in town for breakfast. Surprisingly, we've never had lunch there.

1  Thank Lamar N