Fisrt all there are something not exisit in Il Des Pin and especially around this hotel
- Supermarket: Nevery try to find supermarket. Chips that hotel sell is the only thing you get
- Taxi: I heard that there are only two taxis and taxi fare is extremly expensive here
- Downtown: Even you get on the taxi, you have no where to go
- No artifical entertainment: Never dream about it
This is the place for whom want to rest you body and soul, not bothered by any out-side world. Everything is natually reserved.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise is shaped like this. Le Meridien Ile des PIns overlooks the pristine white beaches of Oro bay, just 15 minutes from the island's airport, and is nestled in a centuries old coconut grove, redolent with the scent of lush, tropical vegetation. Le paradis ressemble a cela. Le meridien Ile des Pins donne sur les plages blanches immaculees de la baie d'Oro, a seulement 15 minutes de l'aeroport et implante au coeur d'une cocoteraie seculaire, regorgeant du parfum exhale par une vegetation tropicale et luxuriante. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Le Meridien Ile des Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Ile Des Pins Hotel Ile Des Pins
- Meridien Ile Des Pins
- Ile Des Pins Meridien
- Ile Des Pins Le Meridien